Monday, July 9, 2012

Students Comments about NASA....


" When we watched the 3D movie at the Kennedy Space Center, I realized I have never imagined how small we are compared with the whole universe. The rocket simulator was pretty cool but I thought was stronger than it really was but I'm lovin' all of it."
Written by Laura Brigette




" Our visit to the Kennedy Space Center was incredible. I really liked. The place is really big, and has a lot od interesting things. I really liked the simulator, it was so funny. The rockets are really big and cool. I like to see these kind of things. NASA is amazing and I intend to go back there someday."
Written by Paula Soares



" When I opened my eyes and I saw That I was at Kennedy Space Center, I couldn't believe. And when we went to that simulator, I thought 'WOW' ..I'm going to the moon. It's so real I loved it !
The size of the rockets are XXXXXXXXXX large, it's the biggest thing I've ever seen.
And every store that I have visited is amazing."
Written by 'our sweet Pauli' ...- Paulo Hiroshi



No comments:

Post a Comment