Sunday, July 15, 2012

" Students Comments about Animal Kingdom " (1)

Laura at the attraction: " It's tough to be a bug !!! "

" AWESOME I really loved Animal Kingdom. We saw monkeys, giraffes, hippos, a lion etc. We saw all these animals at the SAFARI, one of the attractions of the park. Another attraction that I really liked was the roller coaster called EVEREST. Everything I saw at Animal Kingdom was delightful and really cool."

Written by Laura Brigette.


" Yesterday at Disney's Animal Kingdom was a very exciting experience. The park didn't have many roller coasters, but the EVEREST roller coaster was unique and amazing. Looked like we were really climbing Mount Everest. Another thing that impressed me was the SAFARI. We saw zebras, giraffes, alligators and even lions very close. All in this park was different, but it was very cool."

Written by Renato Soares (our Ray )


" I went to Animal Kingdom yesterday. It was an incredible experience. I had a chance to see lions, hippos, rhinos and giraffes. After this amazing time I went to Florida Mall. I enjoyed a lot.

Written by Karla Lazanha



" Animal Kingdom is a park focused on nature and how it works. It's also focused in various cultures.
As we arrived, we went to Everest, a roller coaster that goes backwards. It was a cool experience. The weather was very hot too, but it didn't prevent us from having fun !!!
After we went to Florida Mall ( p.s.- so mom....please don't be mad because of the card balance, ok ?).We visited famous 'brand' shops like VANS and GAP."

Written by Walter Marinho



" Animal Kingdom is wonderful. Because it has animals, roller coaster, shows and many oher attractions. Such as Dinosaur, one fantastic simulator so different and very crazy. The Mount Everest roller coaster is so cool and amazing !
The Lion King Show was the best show that I have ever seen. The dancers, scenery and the actors were just amazing and so beautiful. HAKUNA MATATA !!!"

Written by Paulo Hiroshi. (our Pauli)



" Animal Kingdom. Yesterday we saw several animals. It was wonderful. First we went on a roller coaster named Everest, very COOL. We also went on a simulator, I loved it !"

Written by Bianca Queiroz ( our Bea )



" At Animal Kingdom I could try adventures inside Tibet, Africa and other countries and continents.
The scenario took us into the history of this countries, it was so real. I really felt inside Africa.
We watched shows with a lot of dance, tipical clothes, music and animals of Africa.
I was really surprised and I don't have words enough to describe how perfect is that place. One advise: to understand what I'm trying to say, YOU SHOULD COME TO THIS PARK."

Written by Ana Laura Giroto
(Lilo & Stitch'''''LOL)


 
" Yesterday I went to Animal Kingdom and it was an amazing experience. I went on a different simulator called Dinosaur. I could see at the park several animals and I also went on a roller coaster named EVEREST 3 times !!! It was really, really cool. This experience was perfect !!!! =) "

Written by Joao Pedro Littig. ( our John )


 
" Animal Kingdom was absolutely fantastic. I saw a lot of animals, that were so cute and I went to the Everest Roller Coaster 3 times !!!
The shows were divine. Everything was perfect. The 3d show was fantastic and delightful. It seemed that the things were really happening to us.
Dinoland was amazing ! It seemed really real and I screamed a lot at the attraction. I was very scared.
Animal Kingdom was the best place that I went to on this trip, and I'll never forget."

Written by Paula Soares









No comments:

Post a Comment