Saturday, July 7, 2012

Evening Class July 6th. - Students comments 1

Tonight each student wrote a paragraph about the trip, their impressions and comments :


" I think te USA is very different, because it's another culture and has differents habits, the food is sweet and sour. What I like most about the USA is everything ! " (Bianca Queiroz)




" This trip is very interesting for me, because I learn a new culture, new experiences....That's so very funny...The Americans are very polite and the things here are cheaper than in Brazil."
(Joao Pedro Castro Littig)



" I'm becoming surprised with this trip, now I am really knowing that American people are polite and understanding how they show love and reapect for thier country." ( Ana Laura Giroto )



" Staying in The USA is an unique experience and up to now I have no regrets. Now I am really feeling like an American finally. I am doing what Americans do, eating their food and talking to them. I would have never imagine that." ( Karla Lazanha )







No comments:

Post a Comment