Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Class in the morning......Comments ( 2nd. part )

" Yesterday was very very fun, we went to Sea World, and we went on a roller coaster. It was very crazy. I love anything magical, crazy and fantastic ! "

Written by Bianca Queriroz ( 'our Bea')



" Yesterday was a great experience to see some things that I have never seen before. The aquariums were gorgeous, the animals were amazing, but nothing compares to the Shamu and Dolphins Show."

Written by Karla Lazanha



" Sea World is just fabulous ! The roller coasters, the shows and the scenery is so fabulous, it amazes me ! I have never been to a place so wonderful. This was my best experience until now."

Written by Paulo Hiroshi ('our Pauli' )



" Yesterday, Sea World was amazing, because I could ride on fantastics roller coasters. I saw the spectacular show of the dolphins and SHAMU. This trip to Sea World was an experience that I will never forget."

Written by Renato Soares ( 'our Harry' Ray )

....Ray & Pauli ..." buddies "

"Parks are hilarious, because everyone gets happy there. When on rollercoasters at Sea World, everything happens so quick with no way to avoid it, then you start screaming. Then other people start screaming too. It sounds like a scream symphony. This what makes fun."

Written by Walter Marinho

(at Vinito Italian restaurant )


" Yesterday, Sea World was amazing. I really loved it. For the first time in seven years I went to a radical roller coaster, MANTA. It was so incredible, I can't believe that I went there. I went to another roller coaster too and it was a lot of fun. I saw dolphins and whales and they are so cute. I'll never forget this day. It was a really good experience."

Written by Paula Soares


" One word to describe Sea World is wonderful. Everything we saw was fantastic. The moment I began the day's journey until I finished. I feel my dreams become true in every second I was there. Everything was fabulous !"

Written by Laura Brigette









No comments:

Post a Comment